[Mailman-i18n] Problem with Danish characters?

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja at cs.au.dk
Fri Apr 24 14:39:08 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks much for the escape_html.patch.txt and the advice below:
they have solved the problem with Danish characters in list_members
(also sync_members!) and web membership page.

This brings me to another question. When I define DEFAULT_CHARSET
in the mm_cfg.py, and mm_cfg.py is imported in other modules, the
encoding is actually known to Mailman. Would it be possible to use
this value instead of patching Python?

Kaja