[Mailman-i18n] Mailman in Nepali

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Mar 27 00:47:54 CET 2008

Bibek Paudel wrote:

>I would like to inform that I would like to translate Mailman into
>Nepali language. In fact, I have started out on it.
>Mailman hasn't been translated to this language before.
>
>Please suggest me further on who do I contact to add the language and
>get SVN access.

Welcome and thank you for your efforts.

Please see <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization> for
some current information.

The SVN repository on sourceforge is no longer used and is out of date.
The current Mailman source repository is a Bazaar branch on launchpad
at <https://code.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1>.

The current workflow we are experimenting with is for you to create
your own launchpad account and your own branch from the 2.1 branch.
Then when you are satisfied your branch is ready, you can propose it
for merge back to the 2.1 branch.

If this doesn't work for you, you can always submit your message
catalog and templates directly to me as release manager for the 2.1
branch or make them available to me anywhere on the web, and I can
commit them to the branch.

Note that this workflow is a "work in progress". See
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Managing+Translations> for some
thoughts on where we might go and feel free to add your own.