[Mailman-i18n] [Mailman-Users] [Mailman-Announce] Updated message catalogs needed for Mailman 2.1.10

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Wed Mar 12 10:07:53 CET 2008

On 11/03/2008, at 12:11 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:

> On 3/10/08, liste yoneticisi wrote:
>
>> (An explanation to all: I just asked if there is anyone who
>> responsible for Turkish translation of Mailman, attended to these
>> lists
>> from Turkiye.)
>
> This is a question that is better asked on the mailman-i18n mailing
> list.  That's where all the Internationalization folks should be
> hanging out.

I'd definitely vote for Pootle. It's free software, and gives you
complete control of access, plus syncing with source control
(including bzr, AFAIK). Its developers are extremely responsive to
admin or user needs.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n