[Mailman-i18n] Using Pootle

Jordi Mallach jordi at sindominio.net
Mon Jun 30 16:52:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 08:16:56AM -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Thanks Cristobal and Clytie for helping set this up.  I encourage all
> translators to give this a chance so we can decide whether to move to
> it officially, try something else, or keep the status quo.

If it becomes "official", will we (language teams) have the option to
opt-out and work like we recently did for the 2.0.11 release, using a
Launchpad team and a bzr branch that can be pulled by you or Mark?

That means that our language would be locked or something, to avoid work
duplication.

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/