[Mailman-i18n] Improving mailman pt_BR translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jun 20 19:32:11 CEST 2008

Diego Francisco de Gastal Morales wrote:

>I'm Diego Morales, and I would like to contribute some improvements to
>mailman's pt_BR translation. How should I proceed? Should I contact
>directly Gleydson Mazioli or the Debian portuguese translation team who
>are listed in the malman.po file?

Hello and thank you very much for your interest.

I think it is appropriate to contact the people listed in your
mailman.po and/or those listed at <http://wiki.list.org/x/Pw>, but if
they are not responsive, I think you should proceed anyway.

There is some time urgency here as I am in the middle of the release
cycle for Mailman 2.1.11 which we hope will be the final release on
the 2.1 branch. I was hoping to release 2.1.11 final on June 23, but I
can make this a 2.1.11rc2 release and wait a bit for your updates.

Please feel free to contact me or this list if you need any technical
help or support in preparing and submitting your changes.

The current mailman.po is in the bazaar repository on launchpad. You
can check out the branch via

bzr branch lp:mailman/stable

or you can browse the code at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files> and