[Mailman-i18n] Improving mailman pt_BR translation

Diego Francisco de Gastal Morales dgmorales at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 19:09:07 CEST 2008

Hello there,

I'm Diego Morales, and I would like to contribute some improvements to
mailman's pt_BR translation. How should I proceed? Should I contact
directly Gleydson Mazioli or the Debian portuguese translation team who
are listed in the malman.po file?

I'm a brazilian native, and in my workplace folks have corrected some
poor translated phrases in mailman.po. I (and others there) would like
to review and contribute those translations to the project.

Thank you for your time and this great software,

Diego Morales.