[Mailman-i18n] Problems to upgrade/commit in mailman.pootle

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sat Jul 19 14:53:00 CEST 2008

On 17/07/2008, at 4:09 PM, Piarres Beobide wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
> As I said to friedel and Clytie in IRC I have trouble to update/commit
> the translation of Basque mailman in pootle [1].
>
> As I see and I checked with the admin (clytie) I have enough rights to
> make these actions.
>
> Logs in browser:
>
> Commit:
>
> [Errno 2] No such file or directory
>
> Update:
>
> [BZR] cat failed for
> '/root/stable/messages/eu/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po': bzr: ERROR: Not a
> branch: "/root/stable/messages/.bzr/branch/".
>
> I hope this can help to fix this error.
>
> [1] - http://pootle.metalab.unc.edu

Piarres, judging from what Cristóbal and Barry have said in earlier
messages, I'm not sure the source-control sync function is being used
yet on the Mailman Pootle.

I know Cristóbal imported the current files onto Pootle from bzr, but
that may be all. We may not yet be linked actively to the repository.

So you trying to upgrade/commit at this stage might be like trying to
make a phone call before the phone line has been connected. ;)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n