[Mailman-i18n] Another combined variable

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Mar 6 13:29:04 CET 2006

Hi guys :)

Here's another of this variables combined with text:
___
po:436
reference:	⑤	Mailman/Cgi/options.py:863
Original:	⌘0	In order to change your membership option, you must\n
     first log in by giving your %(extra)smembership password in the
section\n
     below.  <snip>
___

This just won't work in my language. We write "(variable info)
membership password" as "the password [of] membership [with]
(variable info)", and there are plenty of other languages that do the
same.

The only way to avoid this type of error is to keep the variables
separate. Then we can place them correctly in our translated string.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)