[Mailman-i18n] Starting Vietnamese localization?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Feb 28 13:26:49 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 17:46 +1030, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> I strongly support the idea of maintaining the Mailman translations
> through the Translation Project. I translate for quite a few
> projects, and the TP are the most effective translation project I've
> encountered.

It's been "on my list" to get us moved over to Rosetta, but I just
haven't had the time to follow through. :(   For now, I think Tokio
posted a link to instructions on how to start with translations, and you
can just send new catalogs and templates to us and we'll get them into
the source tree.

-Barry