[Mailman-i18n] Updated Danish translation of Mailman

Martin Willemoes Hansen mwh at sysrq.dk
Sat May 7 12:47:44 CEST 2005

Hello everybody!

I have made a fairly large update of the Danish translation of Mailman,
and I was wondering how I should procede to get it integrated upstream
in Mailman.

I have updated the Danish translation which ship with Mailman-2.1.5, how
can I merge that with the upstream cvs version?

I have translated a lot of open source applications, among them Gnome,
Mozilla Sunbird, various Mono applications, Ubuntu, Fedora Core and
more ...

Best regards
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen