[Mailman-i18n] Bulgarian translation of mailman

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 19 14:37:50 CET 2005

Alexander Shopov wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I am Alexander Shopov and I am the committer of the Bulgarian Gnome
> translation team.

Hi,

Welcome to Mailman-i18n.

> I would like to start (and finish) Bulgarian translation of mailman.
> Browsing through the archives of this list revealed that I should read
> this document first: README-I18n.en
> After I make my translation - what is the preferred way to commit it?
> I can send it here, to some of the maintainers or if needed I can commit
> directly to CVS.

Barry Warsaw is the leading developer and he has the privilege to
designate translation committer. You can however upload your translation
files in the patch area of SourceForge and I will be able to commit in
the CVS soon.

> If possible - can you give me some release date for the next release so
> that I know the time frame for finishing the translation.

Next release of mailman-2.1.6 will be the end of January. So, the
schedule is tight. You can upload your translation in the patch area in
any time so the users can download and merge it later.

Cheers,

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/