[Mailman-i18n] Bulgarian translation of mailman

Alexander Shopov ash at contact.bg
Wed Jan 19 08:43:59 CET 2005

Hi everybody,
I am Alexander Shopov and I am the committer of the Bulgarian Gnome
translation team.
I would like to start (and finish) Bulgarian translation of mailman.
Browsing through the archives of this list revealed that I should read
this document first: README-I18n.en
After I make my translation - what is the preferred way to commit it?
I can send it here, to some of the maintainers or if needed I can commit
directly to CVS.
If possible - can you give me some release date for the next release so
that I know the time frame for finishing the translation.
Best regards:
al_shopov