[Mailman-i18n] Re:My Mailman occurs an ERRORwhen i set theDEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE to 'gb2312'

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sun Nov 30 17:05:00 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 00:54, 刘策 wrote:
> Barry Warsaw,
> 	I am HAPPY TO do this ! What can i do ? Translate all files in the folder message and template ?

Yes.  While we have some big5 and gb support, I'm sure it's both out of
date and very buggy.  I think Tokio Kikuchi recommends providing zh_CN
and zh_TW instead.  I don't know what the differences are, but if you
can provide either one, that would be great (even if they are
incomplete).  See the README-I18N.en file for more details, or ask
questions here.

Note, please translate from the Release_2_1-maint branch in cvs.

-Barry