[Mailman-i18n] Re: Add header/footer to MIME multipart

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Sun Nov 17 18:28:57 2002

ites:

    MvL> However, I don't think this is needed: You could create a new
    MvL> Message, and copy the ._payload, and the content type to the
    MvL> new message; you would change the _payload of the existing
    MvL> message to be a list of the three parts (header, submessage,
    MvL> footer), and also change content type.

    MvL> That would leave the outer chrome intact, no?

Yes it would.  Question, should we copy all the outer message headers
to the inner message, or just some subset?  And if a subset, which
ones?

I'm going to play around with a few things to see what makes sense,
but this general idea should make it into b5.

-Barry