[Mailman-FR] Re: [Mailman-i18n] French translation

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:41:44 -0500

    F> Then we'll get translation info circulating fast, corrections
    F> easy to make and overall i18n speed increase, I guess. That's
    F> not a project for Mailman, I guess, but something more
    F> general. I wonder why/if it does not exist yet?

It's a wonderful idea, and I agree it has utility beyond Mailman.  I
suspect it doesn't yet exist because sadly, the vast majority of free
software isn't yet internationalized.  I do believe that's changing so
maybe there will be more of a push for better translation tools all up
and down the tool chain.

Hopefully someone with spare time will invent a tool like Fil
describes!

-Barry