[Mailman-i18n] Catalan Translation

Jordi Mallach jordi at sindominio.net
Sun Dec 22 03:20:31 EST 2002

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 05:54:02PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> Cool, let me know when you have things ready.  Remember too that MM2.1
> final is still on track for release before the end of the year.

Hmm. Does that mean we have nine days to complete the translation for
the 2.1 release? Ok, let's say the Catalan support will be a bit
"limited" :)  Seriously, we won't have something working on time, no
matter how hard we try. I guess it can go in in 2.1 minor releases,
right?

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/