[Mailman-i18n] Subject lines in Archives

Stefan Divjak std@std.priv.at
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:52:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Thanks, this patch applies cleanly to MM2.1 cvs, so I would like to
> get some feedback from you folks as to whether I should commit this.

The patch worked fine, besides a few things which could be improved
(Martin already gave me some answers for this):
* "windows-1257" charset unknown
* HyperArch dies when detecting an unknown charset
* Subject in "Previous" / "Next" Link not yet corrected

These broken subject-lines were quite annoying - thanks, Martin!
--
Stefan Divjak alias std@std.priv.at
Graz, Austria, Europe, Earth