[Mailman-i18n] french translation - traduction française

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:42:37 -0400

    Q> Salut Eric

    Q> Barry ne parle pas fran=E7ais, alors tu devrais lui =E9crire en
    Q> anglais.

    Q> I try to translate to English (remember though that nor English
    Q> nor French are my mother tongue):

    Q>  I attach here some French translations of the Mailman
    Q> messages.  I didn't translate the texts addressed to the
    Q> administrator.

    Q>  For the other files -those modified on Oct 17th- I've made a
    Q> bilingual version (I've left the English text under the French
    Q> text) and I've put in the special characters.

Thanks for the translation!  I've forwarded these on to Ousmane
Wilane, who is in charge of the French translations.  I'd like for him
to integrate them into his templates and forward to me any updates
that are necessary.

Thanks for the contribution.

-Barry