[Mailman-i18n] french translation - traduction francaise

Pichon Eric pichon@ena.fr
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:11:15 +0200

Merci ! C'est parfait ! The english translation of my message is quite
perfect ! =20

I've written in french, since I think that the French are the most
interested in french translations...

Eric Pichon

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Quique [mailto:quique@sindominio.net]
Envoy=E9 : mar. 23 octobre 2001 09:26
=C0 : Pichon Eric
Cc : mailman-i18n@python.org
Objet : Re: [Mailman-i18n] french translation - traduction franaise

Pichon Eric <pichon@ena.fr> dijo:

> Bonjour,=20
>=20
> Voici quelques traductions des mesages de Mailman en fran=E7ais.=20
> Je n'ai pas traduit les textes destin=E9s =E0 l'administrateur.=20
>=20
> Pour les autres fichiers - ceux qui ont une date de modif. du 17/10 - =
j'ai
> fait une version bilingue (j'ai laiss=E9 le texte anglais en-dessous =
du
texte
> fran=E7ais)et j'ai mis des lettres accentu=E9es...
>
>=20
> Eric Pichon

Salut Eric

Barry ne parle pas fran=E7ais, alors tu devrais lui =E9crire en =
anglais.

I try to translate to English (remember though that nor English nor =
French
are
my mother tongue):

 I attach here some French translations of the Mailman messages.
 I didn't translate the texts addressed to the administrator.

 For the other files -those modified on Oct 17th- I've made a bilingual =

 version (I've left the English text under the French text) and I've =
put in
 the special characters.

Quique

--=20
Cuando descubrimos las respuestas, nos cambiaron las preguntas.