[Mailman-i18n] Some entries are not translated...

Daniel Buchmann db@bibsys.no
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 17:56:05 +0100

Anyone been able to get the translation for the following entries appear?
I only get the english text all the time, no matter the language setting of the
list...

- the message appended to the "moderated post waiting" mail, sent to the list
moderator.
  Mailman/Handlers/Hold.py:246

- Reasons for posts being held or subscription requests
  Examples:
    Mailman/Handlers/Moderate.py:33
      ("Post by a moderated member")
    Mailman/Handlers/Hold.py:60
      ("Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator.")

I also think these entries should be separated:

Mailman/Cgi/create.py:128 bin/newlist:131

because one is destined for the web, the other for the command line.
Can't use HTML entities for both...

-Daniel,
 Norwegian translator.