[Mailman-i18n] Norwegian translation in progress

Daniel Buchmann Daniel.Buchmann@bibsys.no
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:41:27 +0200

"Barry A. Warsaw" wrote:

>     Q> Fantastisk. Du skulle sende en besked (paa engelsk!) til Barry
>     Q> A. Warsaw <barry@digicool.com>.
>
> Let me guess... yes, paa engelsk til Barry! :)

:-D

Btw, I have a question about the last lines of subscribeack.txt:

>If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
>reminder telling you what all your %(host_name)s mailing list passwords
>are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.

It is possible to turn off monthly reminders, right?
That means this text would be giving wrong information if the monthly reminder
is turned off..
Wouldn't it be better to say something like "..the list may be configured to
give you a monthly reminder.."

>There is also a button on your options page that will email your current password to
>you
>
>You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
>Web page noted above.

These two lines are basically the same, right?
I mean, in the informative way of seeing it, like, basically they tell you the
same thing?

--
Daniel Buchmann
Network Administrator,