[Mailman-i18n] State of translations?

Dan Ohnesorg dan@feld.cvut.cz
13 Jul 2001 15:23:43 +0200

barry@digicool.com (Barry A. Warsaw) writes:

> If you are heading up a translation effort, please send me your name,
> email address, and the language you are working on.  Also, please tell
> me the status of the translation, and when you think it will be ready
> for integration in the cvs tree.  If you maintain your own web pages
> for the translation effort, please give me the url.  Also, if you have
> a list of folks that are help you out, please let me know that too.

I have also made Czech translation. The messages are translated from
99%, the templates which I have are very old, I will download new ones
from CVS a make usable version over weekend.

I think there was some problems with encoding ISO-8859-2 characters
for email trasmision.=20

cheers
dan

--=20
 / Dan Ohnesorg                              Dan@ohnesorg.cz \
<  Jino=E8ansk=E1 7                        252 19  Rudn=E1 u Prahy  >
 \ tel: +420 311 679679 +420 311 679976 fax: +420 311 679311 /