[Mailman-Developers] DMARC mitigation code question

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Thu Oct 19 10:32:50 EDT 2017

Mark, et al

While configuring the MM 2.1 DMARC mitigation code for use in Courier-
MTA I note that the return from _DMARCProhibited(..) for a detected
policy of "p=none" is True, just as it is for "p=quarantine" and
"p=reject". Why is this? I would assume that if this code is reached,
and p=none, that no From munging would be required.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."