[Mailman-Developers] Time Stand Still

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Thu Nov 23 15:16:43 EST 2017

Thank Barry for Mailman and your many years of dedication. I certainly learned much about Python, programming and leadership from Barry during my brief time involved with Mailman.  Any chance of some sort of “technical retrospective” blog post on the project journey talking about where it came from and how it evolved technically, your guiding philosophies running such a project the principles upon which the software is built etc?

Congratulations Abhilash on an exciting opportunity and an affirmation of your skills and dedication - looking forward to seeing where you take things.

Andrew