[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 Project discussion

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Mar 7 04:32:34 EST 2017

Manpreet Singh via Mailman-Developers writes:

 > My question is apart from this, on what areas of coding, team will
 > be working on specifically which python library, framework etc for
 > this project ? And do you want us to learn specifically new
 > technology apart from python to successfully meet the requirements
 > of this project ?

I don't understand your question.  Are you referring to the GSoC
project on encrypted lists under the Python Software Foundation
umbrella?  If so, I just answered that question on this list (probably
crossed with your post).  See also Barry's and my followups.
Otherwise, please be more specific.

Note that the encrypted lists project is probably (95%) the only
Mailman project this summer, as we have a release upcoming and are
short on mentors.

Steve