[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 Project discussion

Manpreet Singh manpreetsingh_er at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 05:36:00 EST 2017

Hello,
Hope you are doing well. My name is Manpreet Singh. I found the Mailman project quite interesting as I have been using linux from 2-3 years and I have quite good knowledge of python3 as I am doing projects on python since last year. I have started viewing issues on the official git lab repository of Mailman and I am trying to be familiar with code base and its work flow. My question is apart from this, on what areas of coding, team will be working on specifically which python library, framework etc for this project ? And do you want us to learn specifically new technology apart from python to successfully meet the requirements of this project ?
ThanksManpreet SinghB.S. Software EngineeringSan Jose State University