[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 Dockerfile

Simon Hanna simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Thu Jan 26 13:38:15 EST 2017

On 26 January 2017 17:32:48 GMT+01:00, Stephan Wehner <stephanwehner at gmail.com> wrote:
>I've been working with the Dockerfile at
>
>https://wiki.list.org/DEV/Mailman%203.0/Mailman%203.0%20Suite%20Dockerfile
>
>for setting up Mailman 3.
>
>The page doesn't say who to contact.
>
>Is this mailing list a good place to ask questions about where I'm
>stuck?
>
>Stephan
I guess you can ask here.
I wrote a couple of docker files that were mainly intended for testing/demoing.

It really depends on what you want to do with the containers and how (if) you want to deploy them. I still haven't figured out a way to connect Mailman to an "outside" postfix.

Please note that mailman-bundler currently doesn't produce a usable environment.