[Mailman-Developers] Request to process merge requests faster

Simon Hanna simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Mon Sep 12 18:43:51 EDT 2016

Hi,

I know all core devs are volunteers, and no one is maintaing the Mailman
projects full-time, but it's a little frustrating to have your merge
request open for a couple of months without any/much reaction to it...

I try to keep my merge requests up to date and conflict-free, but having
to do this for a couple of months, while there is no clear reason why
it's not merged yet, is a little demotivating.

In Postorius there have been (and there still are) merge requests by new
contributors that were probably abandoned, because quite some time has
passed since their creation...

Simon