[Mailman-Developers] Issue recording VCR tapes in Postorius.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Oct 24 19:53:22 EDT 2016

On 10/24/2016 03:33 PM, Simon Hanna wrote:

> You have to prefix the environment with py27. So you would be running `tox -e py27-record`
> Since no base Python version is defined in to, it probably uses the Python version that was used to install tox itself.

Thanks Simon. That helped a lot.

However, it turns out that my underlying issue was simpler than I
thought. The tests all run fine in my own development environment, but
they won't run in GitLab CI because the MR depends on
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailmanclient/merge_requests/18> which in
turn depends on <https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/merge_requests/202>,
neither of which is merged yet.