[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Sprint happening NOW at PyCon 2016 Canada

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Mon Nov 14 18:52:38 EST 2016

On Nov 15, 2016, at 12:17 AM, Simon Hanna wrote:

>I went ahead and tagged a couple of issues from Postorius and mailmanclient
>with the milestone.  They are all user facing and I think would result in a
>lot of new issues, if they are not addresses before.

Thanks Simon.

>I guess you need to somehow create a milestone in hyperkitty itself.

Yep.  I just created the 3.1 milestone.  Can you see if you can assign issues
to that milestone?

>I'm not using it and I guess I won't be in the future.  I'm using a git
>repository for my configuration that can be found here
>https://gitlab.com/thelinuxguy/mailman-suite along with a local branch that
>holds all my deployment specific changes.  I still don't really understand
>what bundler does, and I always have to look through all the directories to
>try and find the file that I want to edit.

I'm not sure how useful bundler is either.  I don't think Mark used it when he
deployed MM3 on python.org.  Container-based solutions seem like the better
option, and I think we could support multiple container formats without much
trouble (although, it would be good to have some CI around them).

Cheers,