[Mailman-Developers] Contribution to the "Preset list settings templates"

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:49:38 EST 2016

Hi Vijay,

On 03/09/2016 01:23 AM, Vijay Dwivedi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a Computer Science Undergraduate interested in contributing to the
> GSoC'16 list styles project.
> I have knowledge of Python and have programmed in this language.

Welcome!

> I am pretty much enthusiastic regarding the development of list styles for
> different mailing purposes
> and I seek help regarding where to start from for this project.

There is a discussion going on this project idea on this very list, you
can find the details in the archives[1]. Please let me know if you have
specific questions or ideas about this. I would need to than `where to
start` to be able to help you out.

[1]: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers%40python.org/
--
thanks,