[Mailman-Developers] Mailman-bundler installation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Mar 8 03:43:43 EST 2016

Simon Hanna writes:

 > Mailman-bundler is for production setups and to just try it out.

So?  Of course he has to have a checkout to participate in
development, but given that we don't have a migration story yet, and
bundler keeps throwing errors for people, I don't see why developers
shouldn't use bundler as well as a from-checkout build.

Of course if a person's main interest is coding, bundler is
potentially something of a waste of time.

Steve