[Mailman-Developers] CAPTCHA support

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sun Mar 6 19:07:31 EST 2016

On Mar 06, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>This is a continuing goal of mine, for sure, and I think of all
>Mailman developers.  But AFAIK we're all equipped with average-ish
>levels of the usual senses, so feel free to remind us of the
>principle, and if you notice any specific issues for accessibility,
>*please* report them.  We probably won't notice them ourselves. :-(
>
>@self (or anybody who wants to check and implement :-): We should have
>an accessibility tag (and probably a usability or ux tag to
>differentiate the use cases) on the tracker.

Great idea.  The core already had a 'ui' tag but I renamed that 'usability'.
I also added an 'accessibility' tag, and I tried to add some reasonable
descriptions to these two tags (as well as color code them similarly).  The
core doesn't have a lot of these issues, and I'll leave it to others to add
the appropriate similar tags to Postorius and HyperKitty.

https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/labels

Suggestions for improvements welcome!

Cheers,