[Mailman-Developers] About working on Issue #67

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Mar 1 09:13:44 EST 2016

I'm certainly happy to see somebody interested in working on this!
However, I have some questions about exactly what the development
strategy should be (see my comment on #67).  We should talk about it
on this list so everybody sees it, then move to #67 (or wherever) when
the strategic issues are clear.

Are you thinking about doing this for GSoC?  If so, we all need to
talk about this and get it nailed down.  This kind of thing can be a
real hairball, something that you don't want to do "on deadline".  I
don't want to scare you away, it could be quite straightforward, too.
But let's start talking now.  Again, if GSoC, I'm quite unclear on
where the "code" (GSoC only supports coding projects) comes in.  Could
be I'm just blind :-) but let's nail that one down too.