[Mailman-Developers] listadmin script

n ned at inventati.org
Wed Oct 28 15:05:56 EDT 2015

Hello,

(I hope I'm not off topic..)

Since I maintain a couple of dozen lists, I need a way to reduce the
time taken to process them. I use listadmin[1], a command line tool to
manipulate the queues of messages held for moderator approval and
subscription requests.

It's a great tool that saved me a lot of time.

But, sadly, the upstream author does not work anymore on the listadmin
script since years.

So, new versions of mailman brings new bugs, and make it less and less
usable[2].

It's not a big script, but I haven't the technical skills to maintain
it.

I was hoping that someone on this list, with the inside knowledge of
mailman, could maintain it, or write something similar.

It would save me (and others) so much time !

Thank you for your work on mailman,

ned

[1] http://heim.ifi.uio.no/kjetilho/hacks/#listadmin
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=listadmin