[Mailman-Developers] Let's try to package mailman3 in Debian!

Pierre-Elliott Bécue becue at crans.org
Sun Nov 22 20:56:27 EST 2015

Le vendredi 11 septembre 2015 à 00:49:44+0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue a écrit :
> [packaging mailman3]

Hey,

Here is an update.

For now on, I focused on mailman3-core package in order to get good
practices working.

One can find my work here : https://github.com/P-EB/mailman3-core

I'm working on having working systemd/sysv services and after that it'll be
a good idea to try installing the package and see how it goes.

I also have to design a good config file for debian, (see
debian/contrib/mailman.cfg in master branch). Any suggestion is welcome!

Cheers

--
PEB