[Mailman-Developers] Mozilla funding opportunity for Mailman work

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at panix.com
Fri Nov 20 14:04:32 EST 2015

I saw on the MOSS list that the proposal deadline is about 3 days away.

If no one thinks it's objectionable, I could suggest putting in a proposal to pay for testing, bug triage work, i18n work (choosing a new platform and porting our translation effort to a new platform), and similar project management work. I have just started a FLOSS project management consulting firm http://changeset.nyc and could do this work. I am trying to limit my suggestions here to stuff that's backlogged and that volunteers don't have enough time + interest to do in the next 3 months.

Sumana

--
Please excuse terseness; sent from mobile.