[Mailman-Developers] Mailman and Box

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Nov 4 19:26:35 EST 2015

Moving to mailman-users, be a better place to post a request for
experience.

Please respect cross-posting restrictions.  If you're just reporting
experience, reply-to is set to Mailman-Users which is appropriate (at
least, IIRC the Mailman Users/Developers lists don't mess with
preexisting Reply-To).  If you have patched Mailman to make it work
better in this kind of application, you *may* wish to move the
conversation back to Mailman Developers to propose inclusin in a
future version of Mailman.  (If you just want to say "hey I have a
patch", I would leave that on -Users, FWIW YMMV.)