[Mailman-Developers] Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Sat May 30 08:02:21 CEST 2015

> It sounds like a Postfix problem, so cranking up Postfix logging is probably
> going to be the most fruitful avenue.

I understand this, of course this is the postfix issue, I see the
error in maiillog:

May 30 00:50:03 host postfix/smtpd[5062]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
mail-wg0-f46.google.com[74.125.82.46]: 550 5.1.1
<test-owner at domain.tld>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
virtual alias table; from=<danil.smirnov at gmail.com>
to=<test-owner at domain.tld> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-wg0-f46.google.com>

But I have everything required by installation manual in the main.conf
so I have no idea
what going wrong and how to debug this wrong alias problem.

Any advice?

Danil