[Mailman-Developers] right adding of mailman 3 conf lines to httpd.conf

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Fri May 29 20:13:35 CEST 2015

Thank you Stephen!

> Is deployment/apache.conf distributed by Mailman (presumably in
> Mailman-Bundler)?  Have you changed it in *any* way (including
> anything that the installation instructions tell you do do)?

No.

> AFAICS from the modwsgi docs, just move the WSGISocketPrefix out of
> apache.conf and into a non-vhost area of httpd.conf and you should be
> golden.

It helps - I need to move these four directives outside of my
virtualhost section:

WSGISocketPrefix run/wsgi
WSGIRestrictStdout On
WSGIRestrictSignal Off
WSGIPythonOptimize 1

to get working httpd.conf but I still can not access Mailman web interface.

I tried https://domain.tld/ , https://domain.tld/mailman3 and both
with :8000 port.
"Internal Server Error" for the first couple, "Not found" for the second.

Also there is nothing in the logs.

If I open http://127.0.0.1:8000/mailman3 in `links` I got the error -
see it in the attach.

Danil