[Mailman-Developers] Mailman installation error: GSOC 2015

NILMADHAB MONDAL nilmadhab1994 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:58:50 CET 2015

I got following error
E: Unable to locate package python-devel
E: Unable to locate package python3-devel
E: Unable to locate package python3-virtualen

when I tried to execute the command  sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
python-devel python-virtualenv python3-devel python3-virtualenv git bzr gcc
nano

I cannot python3 virtual env ...

Please help

--