[Mailman-Developers] For GSoC mailman Idea 'A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators'

Hiren Mayani mayanihiren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:03:29 CET 2015

Hello mailman,

My name is Hiren Mayani. I have used HTML,CSS,javascript to develop
front-end of many websites. I used to code in JAVA, So, I've beginner level
knowledge of Python.

I'm very much interested to implement idea 'A Dashboard for
Admins/Owners/Moderators'. I haven't contribute to mailman so far. So, I
need to set-up development environment. Is there any link available to do
that? Do I need to download all three projects or 'Postorius' will be
enough? What are tasks that I should do before submitting proposal?

--
*Regards,*
*Hiren J. Mayani*