[Mailman-Developers] Error in setting up mailman-core

Ashish Kumar coolyashish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:33:56 CET 2015

Hi,
My name is Ashish Kumar. I want to start my contribution to mailman
codebase. I tried setting up postorius but black-perl(irc) told me I need
to start mailman from mailman core then I installed mailman-core and
followed the documentation given in the docs folder. I followed below
instructions :

1. virtualenv --system-site-packages --python=python3.4 /tmp/mm3
2. source /tmp/mm3/bin/activate
3. python setup.py develop
4. Then  I tried mailman info -v which is giving me error (gist:
https://gist.github.com/coolyashish/080af27838b7f31b65f1)

Can someone please tell me how to correct it.

Thanks
Ashish Kumar