[Mailman-Developers] new wiki, get-togethers, and 3.0 blockers

Florian Fuchs flo.fuchs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:43:01 CET 2015

Am 02.01.2015 um 06:14 schrieb Sumana Harihareswara:
> * I'd love to get to hack with some of you in person. Are any of you
> planning on going to the PyCon sprints in Montreal April 13-16?

Yup.

> * I saw in the
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2014-November/024056.html
> conversation that I should be looking at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bugs?field.tag=mailman3-suite-blocker
> for Mailman 3 blockers. It looks like there are 13 blocker bugs left; is
> that still right?

Some of them already have patches attached to them and just haven't been
merged yet, and a few others are already in progress. So there are
currently 5 bugs with no one assigned to it:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/987100
https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1062963
https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1004049
https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1006356
https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1201150

Would be great if any of these would spark your interest! :-)

Florian