[Mailman-Developers] Ideas for injecting test messages

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Wed Feb 25 15:11:18 CET 2015

Perhaps. I’m working close to full time on programming with Mailman and questions do come up.  I’ve had no previous experience of Mailman and for the most part I feel do all my own research and problem resolution.  I dig deep into the source and generally I think I ask questions when I’ve got to the bottom of the source code and still can’t understand why something is working in the way it does.

I know I’m more active on the list at the moment than anyone else.  However, this is the only case that I’m aware of that I’ve asked a question that some research on Google could have answered.

If you’d like less activity that’s OK I’ll take that on board.  This however is likely to be the outcome of Mailman 3 coming to completion with interfaces that others programmers can work with- active development along with lots of questions. The whole Mailman community is likely to become more noisy if you have succeeded in your goal of building something valuable, which I think is true.

I’ll take feedback from anyone on this - I don’t mind hearing what people think.  If you feel like you’d like the list to be less active from me that’s fine - if you think my questions lack research and effort that’s OK too.  Just let me know.

as