[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2015: brainstorming ideas suitable for beginners?

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Fri Feb 20 06:46:31 CET 2015

Thanks all!  I've put up stuff for the ideas I could describe well
enough off the top of my head.

Also, mentors, I've listed a few likely key people beside each project
idea, but some of them are just a generic "anyone can help with this" --
if any of these particularly interests you, please put your name down.
Google prefers we have actual names listed when we can (I'm not entirely
sure why, as this hasn't proven to be helpful, but we can always change
the names after the page is reviewed.)

Applications are due 1900 UTC Friday, so around 13h from now!

  Terri