[Mailman-Developers] Support for X-No-Archive

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Feb 12 12:57:49 CET 2015

Mark Sapiro writes:

 > As I posted earlier Mailman does not archive a message with an
 > no, empty or anything else. This is deliberate.

Yes, I understand that, and the fact that the code uses .has_key makes
it clear that it's deliberate.  I'm asking whether non-Mailman-
developers have an opinion, and more important (since I expect non-
developers to say "Gee, I dunno ... whatever you think" :-), whether
the mail-archive.com folks can tell something from their corpus.
(I've checked my own folders and xemacs's: found *one*.  From Dec
1999. :-)

 > apparently does occur in the wild, if we can confirm that the semantics
 > of this should be 'do archive', file a bug and I'll fix it.

Yup.