[Mailman-Developers] Announcing the new wiki.list.org

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Feb 8 23:39:56 CET 2015

On 02/08/2015 04:37 AM, Paul Boddie wrote:

> If I were to suggest anything to change - not that my opinion is that
> important in the context of Mailman development, however - I might suggest not
> limiting the width of the header and page content, but instead just letting it
> fill the window.

I agree with Paul here. I really didn't notice an issue at first, but
today I had occasion to point to <http://wiki.list.org/x/15958359> and
the attachments thereto and noticed a lot of wrapped lines, particularly
in the PostLimit.py attachment that wouldn't wrap in my window width,
even with the left sidebar.