[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 Error & some questions

f at florianfuchs.com f at florianfuchs.com
Tue Aug 4 23:17:19 CEST 2015

Am 2015-07-30 07:54, schrieb Krinetzki, Stephan:
> Hello,

> 3. Is it possible to get Shibboleth ( <https://www.shibboleth.net>
> https://www.shibboleth.net) working
>
> with mailman3?

I don't have any personal experience with shibboleth integration, but
there seem to be some solutions out there to use it in combination with
Django. There's even a ticket on github regarding adding it to
python-social-auth[1] (which we use in mailman-bundler).

The important point for us: If someone signs on using shibboleth, are we
guaranteed to have access to their email address?

Florian

[1] https://github.com/omab/python-social-auth/issues/388