[Mailman-Developers] Why is postorius using python2?

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Tue Aug 4 01:02:03 CEST 2015

I thought we still had one upstream dependency that stops us from entirely switching (Florian was keeping better track than I so hopefully he'll chime in), but we'd love to be completely ready to switch when we can even if there's a blocker still, so please feel free to file bugs and make suggestions to improve things!